Gadget Monday: Here it is, the instant camera for our modern days
For all the nostalgics out there, Polaroid just unveiled at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Association their brand new instant digital camera: The Polaroid Z2300, a sleek 10 MP camera with an integrated printer. Now you can have your pictures printed in less than a minute, wherever you are.
What do you get with the new Polaroid?
- resolution of 10 MP;
- 3.0" bright color LCD on the rear;
- SD card slot that can store up to 32 GB;
- ZINK printer that produces full-color 2x3 inch prints;
- compact size and usability;
- rechargeable lithium-ion battery;
- smudge-proof, water-resistant, tear-resistant, photos with better picture quality and
- sticky back for extra fun;
- cropping and editing options before you print;
- the posibility of uploading custom borders;
- instant social media sharing on any platform.
Pretty cool, right? The camera is available for pre-order at the Polaroid store for $160. You'll get 10 sheets of ZINK Photo Paper with your camera and you can order more for only $15/30 sheets.
Read more about the new Polaroid on their website.