Wedding Day Emergency Kits
Even with months of planning, a wedding day can hold many unforeseen events and critical last minute needs. A perfect picture wedding is something that we all dream of, and with a bridal emergency wedding kit some of those last minute crises can be quickly solved. This can enable you and your bridesmaids to get back on track to the picture perfect wedding!
Most crises occur prior to the walk down the aisle, and the entire situation can be emotionally draining and dramatic for the bride. This is your day, and you’ve planned for months to ensure the perfect wedding day, and even the need for a bobby pin can take a tremendous toll on the bride. It is a day when emotions fly high, and it is a day when there may be many last minute things which come up that you are not prepared for. While we hope you may not need it, we’ve prepared a list of some overlooked items that are often needed for last minute wedding day emergencies. As a word to the wise, don’t overlook the following list, pack a tote with the items and be prepared for any common last minute emergencies that may occur.
Wedding Emergency Kit Essentials
- Dental Floss / Tooth Picks: As a bride, you definitely do not want something stuck in your teeth on the most glamorous day of your life!
- Corsage Pins
- Eye Drops: Tears will be flowing, and red eye is something you don’t want (for the pictures alone!)
- Hand Towlettes
- Mini Sewing Kit: A mini sewing kit may save everyone from the trauma of a small tear! Wedding attire is not something we are accustomed to wearing every day, and it is quite easy for the bride to have a snag or tear no matter how graceful the bride happens to be!
- Safety Pins
- Scotch Tape
- Sedatives: HAHA!!!!
- Small Folding Scissors: There may be plenty of need for a pair of small folding scissors whether cutting ribbons for the hair, or sewing a seam, definitely have them packed!
- Static-Cling Spray: This is a MUST HAVE!
You will have needs at the wedding reception, as well. Ask your matron or maid of honor to keep the following items in their evening bag for you:
- Cellular Phone
- Tampons / Sanitary Napkins
- Nail File
- Hair Spray
- Comb / Brush
- Linen Handkerchief
- Comb / Brush
- Breath Mints / Spray (DON’T FORGET THIS ONE…YOUR WEDDING DAY WILL BE A DAY THAT YOU’VE NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE TO SO MANY PEOPLE BEFORE!
Weddings are beautiful days that are filled with beautiful moments, and there is no one more beautiful than the bride herself! Take the time to prepare for last-minute emergencies. There is no better wedding than one that goes off without a hitch. Being fully prepared for those small crises definitely does make a difference. It is your moment of glory, definitely ensure that you have prepared for even the smallest setback.