7 Wedding Favors Guests Will Love
There are plenty of unique, pretty, and memorable wedding favors on the market, but the thank you gifts on this list have that extra oomph your guests will love. From pretty and practical to delicious and decorative, these seven wedding favors will have your guests swooning long after your big day.
1. Show your gratitude by giving the gift of chocolate. This s’mores kit comes with a custom jumbo marshmallow, 2 graham cracker sheets, and choice of plain chocolate, peanut butter cup, or cookies and cream. Enough to make two full-sized s’mores!
2. Who doesn’t love a cup of freshly brewed coffee in the morning? Give your guests this good morning gift of fresh roasted gourmet coffee made to order. It’s perfect for a rustic wedding theme and you choose from a multitude of images, handstamped with your ink color onto eco-friendly paper. Choose the coffee type and wrap it up with your choice of rustic twine, cotton twine, or ribbon.
3. This gift can pull double duty at your wedding. Let guests sip from their very own original Ball Mason jar that comes with a tumbler lid and BPA-free reusable straw, and then take home to enjoy their drink of choice in. Wrap a personalized tag around the lid for extra swoons.
4. Stone coasters are another double-duty gift. Mix and match colors to fit your color scheme and place on tables for decoration and usability. Coasters are made from all-natural tumbled stone and are sealed and cork backed. Paper tags are customizable and are wrapped with a jute bow.
5. Say thanks with this earth-friendly kit that contains everything your guests will need to grow their own flowers. The kit includes biodegradable pots, plantable paper confetti (your choice of shape to compliment the wedding theme), organza ribbon, moss, personalized labels, and planting instructions. And nothing goes to waste. Just put the confetti into the pot and plant the pot in the ground. Viola!
6. Who says gifts can’t be cute and practical? These set of ceramic salt and pepper shakers prove otherwise. If you’re looking to gift something your guests will be able to use years after the wedding, consider this Two Peas in a Pod shaker set.
7. Keep your guests cool during a sultry summer outdoor wedding or compliment the decor during a beach-themed reception. These woven Buri fans come in small and large sizes and can be personalized with ribbon and hang tags.